Austin Guy , about 23 hours ago
Child Nutrition Virtual Learning Meal Options have been revised: https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/928504/OCN_Meal_Plan_20_21_Revised-_9-17-20.pdf
Austin Guy , 7 days ago
Mobile Hotspot Agreement 2020-21 School Year:
Carson Ware , 12 days ago
Spectator Guidelines for Fall Sports Competitions
In order to maintain safety protocols mandated by the South Carolina High School League, our schools will limit attendance and have requirements in place to attend events.
Seating capacity will be limited for all venues during fall sports. Ticket distribution and sales will be facilitated by each individual school.
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limitations, Senior Citizens Gold Card Passes and School District Employee Passes will not be honored.
• All spectators will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing at all games and contests. Entrance is not allowed without a face covering.
• Areas of the bleachers will be marked off to allow for social distancing.
• Spectators are not allowed on the field or court prior to or after games.
• Spectators should remain in spectator seating areas or approved standing room only areas at all times unless visiting the concession stand or restrooms. All individuals must remain at least 6 feet apart when waiting in line.
• If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are under quarantine for close contact, or exhibit signs of illness, you are asked to stay home.
Austin Guy , 17 days ago
USDA announced its waiver extension of the Seamless Summer Option, which allows schools to offer meals to all children at no charge through December 31, 2020 (dependent on available funding). What does this mean? Effective Tuesday, September 8, 2020, the School District of Newberry will offer all meals to all students at no cost. Elementary schools, which participate in Community Eligibility Provision (CEP), already receive the benefit of meals at no cost and will not be impacted by the change. Middle and High Schools however will notice the difference as they will not be charged for meals (limited to one breakfast and one lunch per day). Middle & High school students participating in the Hybrid Module can pick up meals as they leave school each Monday or Tuesday. If students are participating in after school activities, parents may opt to pick up meals for their student on Wednesday of each week. Newberry One e-Learning students will also continue to pick up meals on Wednesday of each week. Offering meals at no cost will increase participation and it is asked that parents complete an on-line order form or call the schools café to pre-order meals for Wednesday pick up. Details can be found on the Nutrition Department web site at www.ncsdnutrition.com
Carson Ware , 21 days ago
All students, including virtual, need to have a valid SC Immunization Certificate on file. As the nurses audit records, if there is not a valid SC certificate on file, you will be notified and given 30 days to send a valid certificate to your child’s zoned school. If there is not one on file at that time, the student will not be allowed to attend school and access to Newberry One will be discontinued until one is provided. These absences will not be excused. DHEC’s Immunization Division is not considering extensions beyond the initial 30 day grace period as this should be enough time to obtain immunization records.
Spectator Guidelines for Fall Sports Competitions In order to maintain safety protocols mandated by the South Carolina High School League, our schools will limit attendance and have requirements...
Child Nutrition Virtual Learning Meal Options - Revised Meal Order Form USDA announced its waiver extension of the Seamless Summer Option, which allows schools to offer meals to all children at...
All students, including virtual, need to have a valid SC Immunization Certificate on file. As the nurses audit records, if there is not a valid SC certificate on file, you will be notified and...